Tuesday, January 11, 2011

we.are.all.connected.


we. are. connected. we. are. all. connected. do. not. be. fooled. by. these. full. stops. they. were. placed. here. just. for. emphasis. one. one. one. one. one. that. is. today's. date. so. lets. take. a. cue. and. decide. now. that. we. will. honor. our. connection. I. do. not. know. how. you. should. I. think. I. might. have. an. idea. of. how. I. should. I. should. be. more. open. and. more honest. and. more. deliberate. I. should. pray. and. meditate. because. they. are. not. the. same. and. I. should. not. reject. love. I. should. welcome. it. and. ease. it. if. necessary. but. always. understand. the. severity. of. it. because. we. are. all. connected. by. a. long. bungee. cord. called. karma. it. is. strong. and. if. you. pace. yourself. you. can. stretch. it. a. long. long. way. but. the. minute. you. relax. and. disrespect. it's. strength. it. retracts. pulls. you. right. back. and. it. hurts. Karma. is. not. worried. about. you. or. me. only. justice. I believe. in. the. everlasting. always. dependable. justice. of. a. bungee. cord. yup. we. are. all. connected. by.  a. bungee. cord. and. it. is. not. afraid. to. recoil. just. when. your. fingertips. brush. what. you. have. been. painfully. carefully. or. not. so. carefully. trudging. towards. we. are. all. connected. by. a. bungee. like. umbilical. cord. that. stretches. through. this. broad. never. ending. inconceivable. universe. yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment